Volunteer Driver Program
BECOME A VOLUNTEER DRIVER
Our volunteer drivers play an important role in our transportation programs and are valued members of our team, serving our community. Volunteers augment our existing transit services through affordable transportation alternatives. We simply cannot get everyone to their medical appointments and other critical services without our volunteers.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR YOU?
- Volunteers receive a generous reimbursement rate (non-taxable)
- You set your own schedule.
- Personal satisfaction of helping others and being part of a team effort.
- Must have a valid Vermont driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Be able to pass extensive background checks.
- Proof of insurance, registration.
- Clean vehicle in good working condition.
- Willing and able to work with children and adults.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER TODAY!!
Contact us at 1-877-530-6116 to apply or receive more information.